The Opportunity – Promotional Representative
We are seeking a creative and enthusiastic individual to join our team in a new role – the Promotional Representative. We envision this candidate to be a Neal’s Yard Remedies (NYR) ambassador and will represent the company at events such as Lilac Festival, in-store educational evenings and industry trade shows. The ideal candidate will have experience executing events and on-site promotions and have extensive customer service experience. We expect this to be a 15-20 hour per month role with the opportunity for rapid growth, if desired.
This position provides the candidate an exciting opportunity to gain experience in the health and wellness industry as well as hands on experience in event coordination and marketing. A passion for a holistic and natural lifestyle is a must!
Working closely with the executive team and the Brand Manager, the Promotional Representative will rely on their communication skills and their creativity to create a vibrant and memorable experience. The ideal candidate will require minimal supervision and thrive in an informal, team focused environment. The Promotional Representative plays a vital role in communicating NYR’s values and educating the public about natural remedies.
- Execution of pop-ups, informational sessions, random acts of kindness and other market-style events in store, with partners and in the community
- Act as the liaison between the event coordinators and the NYR team
- Attend company events as required
- Maintain promotional signage, draw boxes, marketing materials, merchandising
- Communication and education of the NYR story, values and product lines
- 1+ years in a promotional representative, event coordinator or similar role
- Self-motivated, responsible, organized and a willingness to get the job done
- Strong communication skills
- Enthusiastic and outgoing with sound understanding of the health, beauty and wellness industry
- Must hold a valid Class 5 drivers license with a clean driver’s abstract