Lead Product Educator
The Opportunity - Lead Product Educator Calgary
With two locations now in Calgary, we are looking to enhance the customer experience in our stores. We are seeking a passionate and inspiring individual to join our team as Lead Product Educator. As well as being a committed retailer with superb customer service skills, the Lead Product Educator will plays a vital role in communicating between the customer, the retail locations and head office. You will be our front line ambassador, setting the tone for a beautifully natural way of living. This is an exciting opportunity to join the team and help grow our Canadian roots!
- Overall accountability and leadership of store operations
- Provide exceptional customer service, from initial greeting to product education, check-out and follow-up
- Work with the team to establish and maintain internal policies such as inventory, training and staffing
- Coordinate with head office to stay up to date on product training, both for yourself and new staff
- Take a role in increasing store sales by improving the overall customer experience through events and follow-up
- Host public in-store events, such as Create Your Own skincare
- Coordination and attendance at seasonal pop-up style events such as Lilac Festival, Wanderlust Festival, Yogathon, etc
- Act as the community liaison between Neal’s Yard Remedies and the 4th Street community to establish and maintain relationships
- Liaise with treatment room practitioners to provide a seamless experience for combined customer base
- Act as a role model for other staff and the broader communities we serve
- Background and strong familiarity with cosmetics and/or the natural wellness related industry
- Minimum of 1-2 years of sales training, preferably in a retail environment
- Must have experience improving customer satisfaction, both during the shopping experience and in initiating store visits
- Must be available 1-2 weekends per month
- Commitment to a healthy lifestyle and a positive attitude!
Note: This position is dynamic and flexible for the ideal candidate. The majority of hours will be based in-store, with the exception of special events.
If you are interested in joining a team that supports a holistic approach to health and beauty please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We sincerely thank you for your interest in Neal’s Yard Remedies.