Career Opportunity | Fulfillment Coordinator (Part Time)
Title: Fulfillment Coordinator
Reports to: Manager, Finance & Operations
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic individual with strong attention to detail to join our team as the Fulfillment Coordinator in a part time position.
In this role, you play the exceptionally important role of supporting customers by fulfilling online and wholesale orders to ensure absolute customer satisfaction. A qualified candidate will have a strong eye for detail, a love of developing and following processes, and an ultimate desire to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
The Fulfillment Coordinator will use their strong communication skills and attention to detail to fill the vital role of supporting Neal’s Yard Remedies customers across the country. This is a detail-oriented position that requires flexibility, focus, strong organizational skills and some light manual labour. You are driven to learn and improve and ultimately hope to grow into a larger role within the team.
This position provides the candidate an exciting opportunity to gain experience in the natural wellness industry and work closely with the tight-knit NYR management team.
- Fulfill online and wholesale orders, with exceptional accuracy in product selection and packing procedures to ensure absolute customer satisfaction
- Communication with customers regarding order status, questions and updates via email and phone
- Count inventory to ensure accurate stock numbers
- Merchandise retail product displays
- Assist with general administrative and other duties, as assigned
- A passion for customer service and making things look beautiful
- Exceptional organization skills with strong attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and take direction
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
Tools and Platforms
- Comfortable using and learning new technologies
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- This is a part time role that will generally work approximately 3 hours per business day. These hours are flexible and will be driven by the needs of the business, but in general can be worked any time between 8am-3pm.
- This position is ideal for a candidate looking for a meaningful career, with flexibility in the specific hours worked.
- The position will be primarily based out of our headquarters at 101-1111 10 Street SW, Calgary, AB
- Free gym membership, located in the building (when the gym is open post COVID-19)
- Receive great product discounts!
- The opportunity to grow with the business and first-hand learning of a creative local business
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- Must hold a valid Class 5 drivers license with a clean driver’s abstract and have the ability to travel in and around Calgary and surrounding areas
COVID-19 considerations: As this is a hands-on role, the successful candidate will generally be required to work from our office every day as a full-time employee. We have a small team which allows for appropriate social distancing and are following AHS guidelines for sanitizing our workspace. Our team members are following the recommended AHS guidelines to protect themselves outside of office hours and we expect the successful candidate to do the same
Although we have done our best to be thorough in the development of responsibilities and expectations, we appreciate your understanding that this is subject to change as the role evolves
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line referencing the job title. To indicate you have read this full post and qualify based on the specifics listed above, please address your application to ‘Malibu Stacey’. Applications not including this will not be considered. We thank all applicants however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.