The Opportunity – Graphic Designer & Brand Coordinator
We are seeking a passionate and inspiring individual to join our team as Graphic Designer & Brand Coordinator. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record developing and executing dynamic, multi-channel campaigns with a strong working knowledge and ability to design and execute promotions.
Working closely with executive team, the Graphic Designer & Brand Coordinator will bring their organizational skills, creative direction and passion for customer experience. The ideal candidate will thrive in an informal, team focused environment and have a passion for a natural, holistic lifestyle. The Graphic Designer & Brand Coordinator plays a vital role in communicating NYR’s values and product policies to customers and educating the public about natural remedies.
- Production of print and web assets for the three core channels of the business – retail, online and wholesale
- Development and implementation of the annual marketing calendar across all channels
- Management of all communications and implementation of brand guidelines
- Social media management across all platforms
- 2+ years graphic design experience with both print and web, including advanced proficiency in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Self motivated, responsible, organized and willingness to get the job done
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; open and able to act on constructive feedback
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Continuously raise the bar on creative assignments
- Sound understanding of the health, beauty and wellness industry with a passion for a natural, holistic lifestyle
At Neal's Yard Remedies (‘NYR’), we're driven by the passionate belief that health and beauty should be more natural and organic, less synthetic.
Today, awareness and interest in natural remedies, skin and body care is on the rise. But when we opened our first shop in London, UK, we were one of the few pushing against the synthetic chemical approach to skin and health care that had been adopted by much of the industry.
Neal’s Yard Remedies Canada is a local, family owned business. We have two retail stores and a head office location in Calgary. With plans to expand country-wide, this is an exciting career opportunity to join the team and grow our Canadian roots!
If you are interested in joining a team that supports a holistic approach to health and beauty please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing the job you are applying for. We sincerely thank you for your interest in Neal’s Yard Remedies.
The position is dynamic in nature and always evolving as we grow. A competitive package is available. Only qualified candidates will be contacted and we thank you in advance for your interest. The position will start January 16th, 2017 or sooner, depending on availability.