Palmarosa Purifying Facial Mask
- Free Shipping Over $99
- 3 Free Samples With Every Purchase
- Easy 28 Days Returns
Deeply cleanses oily or combination skin.
Removes impurities, detoxifies and rebalances moisture levels to reveal fresh, radiant skin. Made with Canadian maple extract!
Suitable for vegans.
• Deep cleansing
• Oil balancing
• Helps unblock pores
• Minimize blemishes
Using fingertips, apply a thin, even layer over clean skin, avoiding the eyes and directly around the mouth. Leave for up to 10 minutes, then rinse with tepid water and pat dry. Use once a week or as needed to keep skin clear and balanced. Use enough to cover the face with a thin, even layer of mask. A teaspoon of the mask should provide enough coverage. Each jar contains enough for 4 to 5 masks. Recommended for oily or combination skin. Caution: Avoid contact with eyes and directly around the mouth.
Aqua, Kaolin, Acer saccharum (Maple) extract*¹, Alcohol denat.*, Berberis aquifolium (Mahonia) extract*, Rubus idaeus (Raspberry) leaf extract*, Cannabis sativa (Hemp) seed oil*, Montmorrilonite (Green clay), Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera) leaf juice powder*, Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) flower oil*, Cymbopogon martini (Palmarosa) herb oil*, Propolis extract*, Vanilla planifolia tincture*, Spirulina platensis powder*, Tocopherol, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil*, Cetearyl olivate, Sorbitan olivate, Cetyl alcohol, Levulinic acid, Glycerin, Sclerotium gum, Ascorbyl palmitate, Potassium sorbate, Citral, Citronellol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool. *Organically produced ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils listed. Made with 59% organically produced ingredients and 36% natural clay minerals.
About Our Products
- Always cruelty-free with no animal testing
- Certified organic skincare with 100% natural ingredients
- Our products never contain any of the following: synthetic fragrances, silicones, parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, DEA, EDTA, nanotechnology, genetically modified organisms (GMO), petroleum or BHT. Why? Because we operate on the precautionary principle which simply means that when in doubt about an ingredient's safety, we leave it out.
- Our packaging is made from recycled cardboard and is printed with vegetable-based inks
- Our 100% recyclable blue glass bottles are made from UK sand, limestone and soda ash and our blue plastic bottles are made from 100% recycled materialsbottles are made from 100% recycled materials