Latin name: Ocimum basilicum
Key action: Energizing
A powerful oil steam distilled from the herb basil. The main action of basil essential oil is as a tonic to the nervous system and it is used in blends to relieve the symptoms of stress and weakness. Blends well with bergamot, lemongrass, lavender, rose.
Caution: Do not use during pregnancy. Do not use in concentrations of more than 1%
Suitable for vegans
About our products:
• Always cruelty free with no animal testing
• Certified organicskincare with 100% natural ingredients
• Our products never contain any of the following: synthetic fragrances, silicones, parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, DEA, EDTA, nano technology, genetically modified organisms (GMO), petroleum or BHT. Why? Because we operate on the precautionary principlewhich simply means that when in doubt about an ingredient's safety, we leave it out.
• Our packaging is made from recycled cardboard and is printed with vegetable based inks
• Our 100% recyclable blue glass bottles are made from UK sand, limestone and soda ash and our blue plastic bottles are made from 100% recycled materials
How to Use:
Baths: blend 5-8 drops in a teaspoon of carrier oil or full fat milk, add to bath
Massages: add 2-3 drops of essential oils to 3 tablespoonfuls of carrier oil
Diffusion: add 2-4 drops of essential oils to a burner, aroma stone or aroma stream
Country of Origin: Egypt